Instagram

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Little Princess ♡



Imma make a conclusion for this superb awesome holiday in KK for these 20days. Since I have few more posts to go, so I will just skip that parts first and go for this. 

Fyi, I returned to this bloody hell place today. Seriously, I dislike the feeling of unwillingness to leave, as the time draws nearer, the feeling of unwillingness grows stronger. I really really really hate this kind of feeling. 

At the same time, I feel so thankful to every single of you from the bottom of my heart. This is the first time I have the feeling of being treated like a little princess in my homeland, don't feel disgusting or nauseating, cuz I meant it. Would it be more touched if I tell you I'm typing this and my tears just can't stop trickling down my cheeks? LOL. Or you will think that I'm like a kid still, very childish/stupid. 

I appreciate people who hang out with me when I'm in KK. They won't ignore my invitation, they even take the initiative to ask me go out to have a drink. See, this is what I called FRIEND!
But but but, a small part of the people will give me tons of reasons when I asked them to go out. See, this is the different between the hi-bye friend, and hi but never bye friend :)

Well, time flies, I miss all the moments that we hang out together, Jiin Lih keep on complaining about that I'm so fucking annoying, and ask me to go back KL faster, LOL! She was just kidding la of course, but it hurts alot, hahahaah! JKJK. Good things happened in KK, bad things happened in KL. This is the different of staying at KK and KL right. 

I can't find any word to describe how I feel when I'm back in KK, it was awesome, like fucking awesome. Dad used to boil soup for me early in the morning, and I will cooked him some delicious dishes, haha. Did I just praised myself indirectly? :p 

Anyway, I miss the best moment ever and also the first time photo session, xoxo
I'm missing you guys already :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment