Instagram

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Old-time-photos

I remember I took this in Charis's friend's car when we were on the way back to Charis's house or Damai from Karamunsing. LOL!


Ah, this is me, when I was fifteen years old, some of them said I looked like boy, some of them said I look so fat and old now, buuuu. Not good not good. 

Ahhh, I think I took this on the year 2007?

Oh myyy. This one. AHAHAHAHAHH! Ever wondered why three of us posing like this?
Ahh, lemme tell you, when I was in form 1, whenever I took photo at that age, I will cover here and there, because I looked like a monkey. Therefore, they just cooperate with me. LMAO!

Samantha, did you get shocked when I sent you this photos? I mean when you asked for if I save your old photos? Luckily I did not delete it last time, heheeeee 
Perhaps you know who is this?
YY, I know you're seeing this now and scolding me over there, don't ask me to delete this. 
Because you know I won't, hahahahahaha!
I think you will right click your mouse and click 'save image as' after you see this, right? Heeee

Jacqueline, remember we took this at the restaurant, Penang Village at Warisan there? HAHAHA

CHARISSSSSS!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHH!  08'

There are many more, but I think they will kill me if I post all the photos here
I think these photos are enough to recall the memories between us
I glad that I still have you girls around me after all these years, although we do quarrel and gossip bout each other, but, you girls are my best friends still.
Especially you, Jacqueline Pang, my best best best friend ever! 
XOXO, LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment