Instagram

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ministry of Sound

On the way to MOS, not forget to snap some pictures in the car
Hm, I smiled a little embarrassed :]

Ahh-huh, I went to MOS with the girls and boys yesterday 
I think there were more than 25 of us, with Idk how many cars we drove there
It was so happening, 2 of them were totally drunk till they need someone to carry them to toilet or wherever.
& the other people was high to the maximum, and of course, tired to the maximum too
Can you imagine that I slept at 5am something and woke up at 7.30am early in the morning
which is just because of the mid-term test and I have to woke up, slept for the 2hours+ only
I'm like a death person walking in the college lol
Fyi, I'm the camera girl of the night, the photos are with me now 
Well, will edit and upload the photos as soon as possible at here and facebook, so, stay tuned OK! =D

This is Yao Wei, my housemate aka The Tongkat-Partner & the driver of the night 
*Just kidding just kidding  =D
One word to describe him: Kind, uiseh

OK! Pick up Wilson, the shorty who have almost the same height with him that night, sorry, HAHA

Yay, my new high heels from Vincci ♥

Adrian x Bosco x Vivi x Johnny x Craven, haha

Hm, I like this photo very much with no reason, teeheee

Wilson.

D: Just acting lah, hehee

The girl at the left hand side macam pro, manatau.... memang pro!*kidding kidding
The guy at the right hand side macam pro juga, tapi.... K.O at last! HAHA

Hm, this is.... a volleyball player, Vinod (he is a 'aneh'). 
Yes, a very professional's volleyball player. Beach volleyball- Malaysia Team

Adrian x Vivi

Alex aka The Little White Pig ;]

*wonder why I took so many photos with different guys? 
Ahh, nice question. There are many more photos I haven't upload yet, will show to you people on Facebook. I want to say 'THANK YOU'(zzz) to Wilson the shorty, he kept on promoting guys to me, something like, who you wanna take photo with? *when a guy passing by..  Ohh! This guy this guy(he talked to himself), he then pulled the guy over my side, chik chak, after that, Oh, you can go already(he told the guy lol) How 'CLEVER' is he huh? ZZZ (Big swt)
But he is very funny and playful :D

Yao Wei x Chun Leng x Vivi x Alex

Wth, two of them looked so high, but me? I looked so barely. HAHA! They kept on asking me to shake my hands, body and butt. Fyi, I don't know how to dance at all, I'm like a real wood, lol

Hm, okay. I put my hands up, trying to act like I'm very high/excited?! But I'm epic failed. HAHA

Spot the white shirt guy beside me, his expression soooooo.... cute! HAHA
I think I've showed the wrong expression yeah, should have make a :O face

I'm the only girl, so what? :D

Are you trying to show your sexy look so that you can flirt with the guy who took this picture? HAHA

 Ahh- huhhhh, Rex x Nana x Ryan x Vivi x Ah G Chuo x Elysia

Ah Toy, the drunkard and Vivi

Yao Wei, stop shaking your ass toward us, hahaha! Can't tahan oh, you're way too sexy, lol

My face looked so...... scared? HAHA! I have no idea why

Nana x Vivi x Rex


:DDD

Yeeee, she's so cute!


Ryan. 


Spot the purple singlet woman behind me, she's like a wild animal danced on the stage that night, I didn't know that she was behind me when I do this expression, aiseseh



Alex always appeared at the back of us in a sudden while we taking picture, haha

Alex, don't ask me delete this picture, because you know I won't OK! HAHA :D 
I love your expression so much, like a mice. ♥ this picture x123456789 times



uiseh, one hand on the left, another hand on the right *as a friend :)


Red cheeks 

Nana the pineapple

Ah Toy was K.O, but why do I looked so sad ah? lol


Before leaving the club, the two gentlemen and the lady ;)

Never wasted this picture, a little bit gay, but its okay, quite nice
This is a must to put this picture as the ending of this post, uiseh
Proud huh? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment