Instagram

Friday, October 29, 2010

First Composition- November, 2009

This is one of the composition that I wrote on November 2009. Just wanted to share with you people and I believe some of you do read through this composition already, hoho. Er, I think this is quite interesting topic because it's all about love  & now here we go ...


I could feel tears trickling down my cheeks, the moment I saw him was holding hands with a very-good-looking girl at the shopping mall. He was smiling at something that the girl was saying and he do looked happy with the topics. He didn't even notice that I was standing beside them and he was just like a stranger passing by. I wondered why my tears couldn't stop trickling down my cheeks and my heart broke into pieces. I wanted to dig a hole and jump in, so I have no need to see them.


Gracious me! The white-shirt she was wearing can totally show her bra's color, a skinny jeans, a pair of pinkish high heels and the handbag she using are branded. She have a fair complexion, a rosy cheeks, curly brownish hair and a sylphlike stature. She looked more suitable beside him. These are because he also has a very fair complexion, soft cheeks and he is quite tall. He looks attractive still although there is a weakness of him. 


He is a bosom friend of mine, but he never told me that he already had a girlfriend. Furthermore, at the very beginning I assumed that he had good feelings towards me, but then, the whole shoot proved that I am wrong. Maybe I was the one who own wishful thinking because I fell in love with him at the very first sight. I was so damn jealous with the girl because she could be with him and he do love her very much but I can't. For me, she is not a good girlfriend, because she doesn't own a good girl look. I was worried about him because I did not want him to be like a fool for her. 


Few days later, he told me that he already had a girlfriend. My tears rolling in my eyes, but it doesn't drop down. 'Will you be with me if I'm the one who get to know you first?', I whispered. I couldn't believe that he heard me, 'NO, THIS THING WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN', he said with heartfelt apology. I had a heartache when I heard his answer. I just looked at him, hoping that he would change his answer, but then I felt like everything around me had slowed to a painful situation because he didn't even say a single word after that. I cried tears of hopelessness and frustration and felt like dying. In fact, I did not even want to face the facts and I hope that my life would just conclude like this if possible.


Actually, I was so tired with him. I had devoted everything for him such as my time and my spiritual. I hope that he will appreciate it, because he is worth for me to did it. I realized how much I love him when I was lying on my bed, thinking why he didn't love him. I did not give a damn to her, because my love for him is everlasting, it won't change after 100years or 1000years. At last, the only thing I hate is, why I'm not her!

No comments:

Post a Comment