Instagram

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I like you because... Part 2


I like you because we've a super duper complicated friendship, it's from stranger->classmate->friend-> closer friend->rival->enemy->friend->best friend->sister. I like you because you look cute and pretty. I like you because you look chubby. I like you because we look alike. I like you because you know how to dress up yourself very well. I like you because of your style. I like you because of your smile, it is so sweet. I like you because you own a pair of rabbit teeth. I like you because you look good in every photo even just a simple smiling posture. I like you because you have 2 handsome brothers, HAHA! I like you because we can forget the past and became sister like now. I like you because you made me the birthday card, it's awesome. I like you because you have a very nice handwriting. I like you because I love you and I know you love me too, teeheee. I like you because you appeared in my life and I've learn a lot of things from you. I like you because I treat you as my real friend. At last, I'm glad that I have you in my life. XOXO 


I like you because you are my best best best sister ever. I like you because you don't care how and what people say, you still stand at my side. I like you because of this day 23rd of May 2006, you came out from your class to the toilet just to accompany me, standing there silently, listened to me, let me express my feelings and many more. I like you because you was my only friend in school when I was form 2. I like you because you always went to canteen with me but nobody do. I like you because you always lend me a hand when I need help. I like you because you always help me solve my problems. I like you because I trust that you will never ever spread out all of my secrets. I like you because you trust me, too. I like you because the way you intro yourself to me at the first day we met very stupid, 'Hi, I'm Jacqueline Pang, I know you are Vivian Tan', 'How you know?', 'I saw your name tag  -.-'. I like you because we have the same style of teeth-tiger teeth. I like you because you look so man, haha. I like you because the way you walked very boyish. I like you because you will always by my side. I like you because you will never ever betray me like the others did. I like you because we will never ever fall in love with the same person, you like the noob style, but I like the chubby/man/gentlemen/ handsome's style of guy, hahahah. I like you because you are talkative type of girl and we will never stop talking in the world when we meet up. I like you because YOU ARE AWESOME! I like you because you treat me very well. I like you because you never leave me alone when I have no friend to be with. I like you because you came into my life and I'm glad that I have you in my life. At last, I love you and thank you for everything!  

♥'


I like you because you're my dear cousin. I like you because you dare to show your 'I don't give a damn' face to the people you dislike. I like you because you like to smile. I like you because we used to laugh together when we went to Penang. I like you because you and I can laugh like an insane with no reason. I like you because you will encourage me to give 'him' a call when I still thinking that if I should give him a call. I like you because of your laughter, it can make me laugh like a siao lang. I like you because your tall enough and that's my dream height. I like you because we bought a lot of things when we went to shopping at Sunway Pyramid. I like you because you are very talkative, so that I won't feeling bored when I'm with you. I like you because you like to make Jordan cried and scared him like he's gonna pee soon. Haha. However, I'm glad that I have a cousin like you in my life. XOXO  


I like you because the first impression you gave me is GENTLEMEN, fuiyohhh, the first time we went to the 'temple?', you kept my cell phone for me because you saw me taking the plate with the other hand. I like you because you like to tease me -.-'  I like you because you always said me fat, thus make me don't dare to take my dinner, good job! I like you because you brought Miki & I to ...( I forgot where is it) chop the PTPTN's thingy. I like you because your Myvi very nice and the two bear bear at the back of your car very cute. I like you because your body smells good and it's same with Leonard. I like you because you acted like you very pro in drinking alcoholic drink, just like the picture above,HAHA. I like you because of your last time curly-stupid-noob-hair. I like you because you like to 'fin' your hair here and there. I like you because you always bring us to dinner. I like you because called me Tan Tan. I like you because you live at PV3. I like you because you own a special hair style. I like you because you are Alex's best friend. I like you because we both came from Penang(hometowm). I like you because you fetch me after I finished my class at 8pm for the second weeks. I like you because you treat me Mc Flurry. I like you because 'Bryan wohhh'.  I like you because you asked me not to ask so many 'WHY WHY WHY'. I like you because you always say that I look like kid, so childish. I like you because we both birth at the same month, September. I like you because you always take care of us. I like you because you asked me to type a super duper long post for you. I like you because I almost crack my brain for typing all this things for you. I like you because you like Korea Songs too. I like you because you like to watch Korea Dramas. I like you because you LOVE Tae Yang! I like you because there is a mice following you. I like you because I don't hate you. I like you because you always smile like a Ultraman. I like you because I know you must be smiling when you read this. I like you because you must think that I'm saying bullshit and I'm annoying, haha. I like you because you are Bryan Lau. I like you because of being my friend and I'm glad I have a friend like you. XOXO  ;))))


2 comments:

Bryan said...

ultraman^^??haha~apa ini??can u explain to me?

Vivian Tan said...

Err, I don't know oh. HAHAHA.

Post a Comment