Instagram

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day19: The Second Last Day

The second last day before going back to the hell place L
Well, photos below shows that I tried different hairstyle before going out to meet Leonard. Honestly, I’m headache about what hairstyle suitable for me today, really headache. 

3 different hairstyle brings out different feeling

Wore new shirt some more loh, haha! You should have know that I always wanted to show my perfect side to you J but my face/skin situation always turns bad when the time we meet up L
1.      
1. Middle line noob hair
1.      
2. The 3/7 line stupid hair
 

   3.The manggali sick hair

Taaadaaaaa, at last I chose No3, the manggali sick hair


Try to pose some abnormal poses to keep myself calm, I’m way too nervous ady J

Leonard treated me this. Well, there is a super embarrassing story bout this drink. Haha

Leooooooonard

Activity of the night:
1.       Dinner with my friends at Fruit Monster for celebrating mother’s day.
From her expression, I can know that the watermelon juice is tasteless, totally tasteless!

*I tasted it already, haha

This is mine, Mango yogurt, taste like shit

Btw, the snacks are delicious, especially the hotdogs

The mummy, daughter and son-in-law

NOT NICE NOT NICE





Concentrating tasting the shit. Haha






Wow, Cheese bake rice with hotdog and chicken wing. Look at the cheeeeeeeeeeeese!!

After taking our dinner, they decided to go to Diva pub@Times Square, so I just followed them since this is the last day already. 

Mei Yee, she's like my little sister 

Aunty Kuan. I just can’t stand it when I have to leave that time, and I hug her. She told me to take care and give her a call when I go back to KK again. Tears rolling in the eyes :’)

My BBF! Mei Khey A







No comments:

Post a Comment