Instagram

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Presentations - OVER

Hospitality Industry's presentation@lecture hall

Everyone was so gan-jeong bout the presentation (Ignore their smiling face, HAHA!)

Naaaaaa, he doesn't feel even 0.00001 panic, he's always that steady, the best presenter in our class 

Iqqa, although she was smiling, but I know that she was so freaking nervous, HAHA

NANA WONG  *ding guo sui






Siau Sin video this during my presentation, I'm so freaking nervous. HAHAHAHA! 




Miss Amanda & Miss Lau, they were so fucking pissed off with our presentation, lol

Dead! :'(


Travel Industry's presentation@class
I wore this during my presentation, hahahha

=^=

 I'm done with my presentation, went to Pavillion after this with the girls, ciao

Travel Industry's presentation@lecture hall

Naaaaa, Happy Birthday Kim Mo! :DDDD

We love this cake *delicious

Marcus: So, what is the final decision now?
Zhen Xia: I don't know, don't forced me please, I begged you...
Marcus: No, I can't. You must make a decision right now
Zhen Xia: Really? Right now? No regrets?
Marcus: Yeah, no regrets
Zhen Xia: A'ight, go for your own way, we don't contact anymore :'(
Marcus:      :'(
(dialog create by Vivian Tan)

o.O' getting wet under in the rain. 

Small boy & big girl, HAHAHAH! Khai felt protective when he stood beside Chick Chick

Er, I'm rude I know. 

O.O'  A kiss from Tan Chia Hui.

Chick Chick, Zhen Xia, me, Zi Ying, Nana, Siau Sin.


Its time to study hard for final exam!  :DDDDD
35 days to go.

2 comments:

siau sin said...

i video-ed not chick chick!

Vivian Tan said...

Really? Alright, I edit it already. :DDD

Post a Comment