Instagram

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Luck Guys & Girls!

OHH MYY GUARDDDDDD!!  It's tomorrow, final exam!
Not much time left for us, for those who haven't finish memorize, digest, have sex with their notes
Please do it quickly, because you left 18hours from now
For me, I can't say that I did 100% preparation, just maybe 75%? Yeah, I think so.
Have to look back my notes before I go to bed tonight
Hope that my look won't scared you guys tomorrow, cuz y'all know?
I stayed up late for these few days, slept at 4am, woke up at 3pm, this is how I live in this week
Panda eyesssssss  :(
But I think everything's gonna go back to it own position after this

Anyway, let's fight for our final exam & all the best to y'all!
GOOD LUCK!


Let's go partyyy right after we finish our final exam :]
* I know this is what on your mind, heheeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment