Instagram

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Its all about 'JULY'!

Yesterday when I was paying 101% of attention on my homework
Suddenly Xin Ling calling my name with a very low voice, I'm like what the fcuk is that?
How scary you know, HAHA! Fine,then I was just looking at her, once again, she was likeVivian~~~
She scared my ass off seriously, then I said, what?
She just told me, teenagers must be extra careful during JULY!
I was so curious why she suddenly told me this, & so, I asked WHY?!
My friend's friend just get in to an accident, and he dead, she said
When this come to your mind, sure you will think that it is just a normal accident, BUT... THAT WAS DEFINITELY NOT A NORMAL ACCIDENT, BUT A SUPER DUPER SCARY ACCIDENT!
Then I asked Xin Ling to pause for a while on what she's gonna says next, & I quickly closed the window beside me which is opening
Then, Idk know suddenly Xin Ling shocked me then both of us start shouting & running out of our room immediately....  SOOOOOO SCARYYYY YOU KNOW!!
There were four teenagers inside a car,  while on their way back to hometown, something really unfortunately happened to them, there is a car hit toward their car, but there is only one people passed away, and his 'eyeball' falls out  :'(    OHHH-MYY-GODDD!!
I just can't believe when I heard this.... How pity?!!
They didn't even speed up their car, they just been hit by another car, this accident even claimed one life
What the elders says is, 'someone' wants to claim his life, that's why teenagers have to be extra careful during this month-JULY

REMEMBER: Stay at night during midnight & please make sure that you didn't guilty some of the taboo okayy!! Be extra 100000% careful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment