Instagram

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MIKI ♥




Wow, look at this, look at this. It's my very first birthday present in 2010! 
Miki posted this to me 2 days ago & finally I get it yesterday..... 
You don't know how excited I am when you told me that you gonna post me something as my birthday present!
Miki, I'm touched because you promised to post me something, and you do keep your promise! 
(we only knew each other for not more than 4months)
I never expected that you still remember this, because of your moving out, so yeah, I thought that I wouldn't receive something like what you did to me now  ;)
Fyi, I do really appreciate it a lot, especially the pink one, because you know, that's just so special to me



 A big thanks to MIKI LIM XIANG TING! 

 I appreciate your 心意 very much!
*Hug & Kiss ♥

2 comments:

miki said...

wooitt... a blog post special for me. hahahaa. u're welcome ya. as long as u like it! :) big *Huggie* for u!

Vivian Tan said...

Of course! ;) Because I do appreciate it! XOXO♥

Post a Comment