Instagram

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 6 - Thai Pub

It's Tze Chyuan's birthday tonight, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro! 
Never look back, approach for your Mrs. Right!  :))
As you guys know, I went to White Room yesterday and I'm drunk
I feel disgusting whenever I look at the alcoholic drinks, especially the smells.  Ewww!
For more photos, click here


Baby Samantha.


Yu Hui, she was so pinkish that night  :))


Everything would be alright  *hug


 She is Momo, she is not emo? Lol


Look at this, we tried different post, but... Yu Hui seems doesn't know how to act ugly, hahaha! & so do I
Her ugly pose is like, blerr *tongue out. HAHAHA!!
Laugh our ass off oh, we just can't stop laughing at each other  ;))


Yeshhhh, we were weird enough!  HAHAHAHA


Smile.


Weird pose!


In case you didn't add my friends, so this is the picture that we put as our profile picture.
YY x Samantha x Jiin Lih x VV


The birthday boy, Tze Tze


Cheese cake, fat daooooooooooo


Jiin Lih, don't only look at the cake, open your mouth and eat it.  :D


Flying kiss.


I love you and I know you do too. Heeeee  


Say no to beers tonight! 



I'm a professional in playing this game. HAHAHA


Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again!  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment