Instagram

Sunday, September 5, 2010

End of First Semester

It came to an end for my first semester, while waiting for the second semester, I can enjoy my 3weeks holiday. 
The first week would be in KL, and the another two weeks will be in my home sweet home, Kota Kinabalu!

I just wanna make a conclusion for my first semester's college life. So yeah, click the X if you're not interested with the bullshit, sorry for being so rude, heheeeeee.

I've learn about how to being a nice person to everyone, and now, i think you don't have the chance for saying that I look arrogant and not-so-friendly anymore. Because, :) will always on my face, and I will show you a big :D if you're a hot guy. HAHA. Just kidding. Lol

My thinking has become more mature, I don't simply talk nonsense( just sometimes) LOL! What I mean is, before I speak out whatever shit, I will think twice, make sure that wouldn't hurt anyone or maybe I'm not that straight forward anymore. I hope that you girls and guys would think that I changed to a better me instead of a bad one. 

I made so many friends in KL. There are good, kind, friendly, talkative, big laughter, sweet, gentlemen, playful, and many many more. I think is time for me to make friends with the others without judging people's outward appearance. People who understand me should know that I'm the appearance association. Okay, I'm trying to get rid of my bad habit, I just need some time, I promise  *Stop scolding me inside your heart, lol.. (You're not pretty at all, what qualifications do you have to see other people's appearance to make friends?!!) That's why I'm here to say that I will get rid of it (:

I always remember 'your' words, you asked me not to believe on what people said, especially in KL, I do listen to you, I don't trust anyone, I just count on myself in everything. I don't share my mind with the others, but of course, I will share with 'you' if you willing to be my listener. No more true love for you, what I left for you is only true friendship and a heart of being a forever friend with you. So yeah, no worries about that. You're always my best friend and you can count on me no matter where am I. Teeeheeeee
I've learn how to lend people a hand when they need help. Not to be so selfish instead of showing my kindness to everyone. I met a friend who is willing to lend me a hand whenever I need help, yeah, that's you, Chia Hui. You taught me so many things, how to become more independent and many more. You always share your experience with me, & I do learn a lot of good things from you. Thank you. You're the strongest girl that I ever met. 

Buuuuuuu, tha bad thing that I've learn in KL is....... I become more and more flirting. HAHAHA! 
I have should stop it and be back the normal Vivian Tan. 

p/s: I only flirt with my friends in KL, not everyone, don't misunderstanding, lol. & I think these are the conclusion for this 3months. ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment