Instagram

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 5 - White Room

So yeah, I've been invited to Samantha's boyfriend's birthday party at White Room
Because of my mood of the day, I just wore a casual style :D
Nothing much, we do enjoy ourself all the night
Nevertheless, I drink, drank and drunk, buuuuuuuuu





VV x Jiin Lih x YY x Samantha 





YY. The Baby Pen Queen.




Baby Samantha.




Calvin.



We should hug each other with a smile naturally.


This is a must (my latest favourite posture)



Brenda Chow. 


Very tasty is it?  Ishhh.




Baby Jiin Jiin.




O.o'   A sweet kiss + strawberry flavour lip balm for you. Aisehhh.




Happy Birthday Sean Liang, the birthday boy  ;)




Opps, I met Aloysius at there, not to forget to take a picture with him  :D




YY said three of us looked like 'LOL'!    HAHAHA
Alan x VV x Aloysius




Er? I don't know what is his name, lol. So yeah, just put as unknown :o




Hug . hug . hug . Dance .  dance . dance



I just love who we are. 



ILY 




A sweet kiss for you, Samantha. 




Another sweet kiss for you, Jiin Lih. 



Ended up with this picture, heheee

No comments:

Post a Comment