Instagram

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tutti Frutti ♡

If you were a Tarcian, I'm sure that you knew what day is today. It's our fighting day- Final Examination. Oh gosh, first paper for the first day- Tamadun Islam & Asia
  
Had my breakfast with Eyka aka the shen jing po- MCD(this is a big NO, kill me please) take away morning breakfast, I have to make sure my stomach wasn't not starving during my exam time, or else I couldn't think of the points points *am finding an excuse :p

After finished the first paper, we my classmates & I went to Wangsa Walk for brunch at GeorgeTown bla bla bla. Since Eyka kept on recommended Tutti Frutti to us, we decided to go there after the brunch. See,  so freaking colorful yeah, it taste really good! Something like the Yogurt Berry in KK. 

Asa, oh yeah, I like it 

Tadaaaaa!! Hey you, stop drooling lah! I can see you drooling over there lol

I guess I'm the one who drooling drooling yo! Look at my face! I'm like a little monster craving for dessert :-)
Okayy, I can see my tummy,  no need to remind me of that, thank you!

Am showing a Idk-what-kind-of-expression was that! I feel so funny and LOL when I looking at this picture, my face *faint!! Wait, wait, wait! I think I looked kinda cute what?! HAHA!
Ouch, stop smacking my head, let me daydream for a lil while more kayy! :p

Ciao, gonna go and take a shower now. Can't wait for 11pm later, smelly taufu is waiting for me DD:

No comments:

Post a Comment