Instagram

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 8: Kota Kinabalu 270411

Supaaaaa hot! I mean the weather, lol

I enjoy my life in KK to the maximum, how I wish I could just stay at here, don’t need to go back to KL after 2weeks time, at least, at least let me stay longer…. like 1 more month? Haha! Impossible I know. 

Anyhow, I feel really good to got back to my home sweet home. Accompany papa Tan for breakfast everyday, everyday okay! Kevin Tan, can you do this? LOL! Wanna praise that I’m a good daughter?  I know I am, opps. 

Btw, the weather in KK is really hot, can’t really stand for it. I woke up early in the morning and went to Lido morning market to buy some chicken and vegetable, after that went back home and cook for my dad. Guess what, daddy boiled a pot of soup, and it tasted really good! *AWESOME J After eating with my dad at home, is time to hang out with the dude again. 





My favorite vegetable! 






Nom nom nom…

Syafiqqa, this mango flavor snowice is not as nice as what we always eat



Nom Nom Nom


She is my baby girl, Samantha J



This ahmoi, Wong Jiin Lih always say that I’m annoying!! L

HAHAHA! Btw, I still love you hunneyyy



Charlie the Phoong Phoong



Ernie looks so…………………. Funnayyyy! Hahahah. Miss you much, xoxo




Yayy! Finally both of you smiled! J


No comments:

Post a Comment