Instagram

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Carmen's 19th Birthday Bash


One more subject to go and I will totally finish my sem 3's final exam, VV says HOORAYY!
Uhm, yeah so today's Japanese Paper was totally killing me! When I looked at the paper, my brain was searching for the WWW.GG.COM website, as you can know how tough is the question huh. Anyhow, I'm not asking for high distinction, I only want to pass this subject.


Hello God, can you hear me?!

Well, I'm going to Carmen birthday bash at her house tonight, I guess it would be kinda fun yeah
Although it is without him, but Carmen...... trust me, it would be a wonderful night because you have us! :-)
I just finished doing the *, will let you see tonight, I hope that you will like it, it might kinda childish, but....
Uhm, I spent quite alot of time on it, yeap, hope you like it!


First round, we had steamboat with the girls and the only boy. Ops, the boy was covered and he was at the back of Siau Sin. haha


Uhm, Angie and I looked so............... glutton! hahahha. She was asking me what I want, while I'm looking for the food. LOL


Second round, BBQ!


While the others were busy BBQ-ing, Eyka, Nana & I I guess yesterday all of us enjoyed and have fun to the max, yeap.. Drink drank and drunk
Steamboat plus BBQ equals to thumbs up! Do you people agree with me?

They looked uhm, kinda pity at this photo, haha! AH....WHY DO I SAY SO? Uhm, because they have to lighted up the candles beside Eyka's car without anyone knowing, lol. Btw, mission completed! YAYY!


CUP CAKES CUP CAKES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment