Instagram

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kota Kinabalu is #♥

Hi guys! Finally I’m back to Kota Kinabalu, woohooo! Time flies, sem3 was over and sem4  gonna starts in 1month time.  
Fyi, I will be staying at here until 9th of May, so yeah, for those who wanna date me, make sure you hang out with me before the date yeah. 
I’m sososo excited to be at home now.  
The last time I came back here was last September, yeap, quite a long time yeah, I know you guys miss me so much! :p 
Few photos taken when I’m almost bored to death on the way to airport, waiting for boarding and last, have to be in the flight for 2hours and 30minutes. 
I was smart enough, because I brought my laptop, edited photos in the flight, download tons of songs.. STICK myself together with music, brought my headset and everything I needed with me.  Yeap, so… let the photos do the talking 
   
p/s: it tooks me 300more hours to pack my luggage and everything, zzz. I slept at 8am at the morning and woke up at 11am, then packed my stuff again until 1pm. Started my journey after that *smacks head

Taking Idk what bus to the airport, I’m independent enough to go airport alone this time. Thumbs up for myself :D

 Bla bla bla. I’m bored.  Seriously, I need a plastic surgery. Especially nose surgery, LOL! I hate my nose. Stop scolding me stupid and wtf wtf there, I’m sneezing now. *lame

Ohmygoodness! I couldn’t find my lip balm, my lips is drying! Uhm, wait… drying? Yeah, I meant my lips was dry :O

Was capturing around, self-portraits. Trying my camera’s function, I’m in love with this type of function, love the color so much.

Eh, stop drooling la, lol! Chick Chick, I ate double cheese burger again, urgh, fat! 

Uhh-huhh, editing photos editing photos. Jkie looks so cute! J


Taadaaa, I’m now typing this in the flight, wanted to post this when I online, so I do not have to think it again what to added for the captions, lol. 30minutes more to reach my home.
I miss my dad & mum!  #

Yayy, I'm now in Kota Kinabalu!





Lastly, post up a photo of my Baby-V-White!

 Had Shang nyuk mian as my dinner. It looked kinda eww, but it taste good!




No comments:

Post a Comment