Instagram

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day18: The Bed

Brunch of the day: Ngiu Chap @Kah Hiong










Saw this fellow, haha. Okay,  I’m actually a paparazzi :p



Activity of the night: 

went to The Bed with Jiin Lih, Tze & his friends. It was an enjoyable night for me, b
ut things doesn’t go well at the end. Uhm, what I thought was totally up side down with the reality, honestly, I felt kinda down that night.



I have no one to be there for me when I need someone to talk to, someone to hug. 



Pre-type this make me tears, Idk why. I thought you were the one and only to me for now, but……… Mr.love never treat me nicely, not even once! Love issues doesn’t seems all right/perfect to me in this 19years, lol. Since I don’t mind and wanting to be with you after such a long time, why is the answer still be a NO for me, ahh, I should have knew it J 



Boring la kan, every time you people read my blog also see this type of shit things, just let me complaint for a little while more la k. Sometimes I just need a place to let me express my feelings, and now I choose to type it out here, I don’t care anymore. Uiseh, macam yes. Hehe

















No comments:

Post a Comment