Instagram

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 9: Kota Kinabalu 28042011



Woke up early in the morning at 10am, joined Leonard and Ming Fung for breakfast and Lintas Shang Nyuk Mee. It was the third time I ate Shang Nyuk Mee since I come back. LOL! I did something embarrassing when I was trying to pronounce the ‘Lemong tea peng’ as ‘lemon tea peng’ :S *shame shame shame
After I got back home, daddy steam few pieces of chickens which meant I have to ete once again, 2breakfasts in a day *fats* 


Yummyy!


We headed to Centre Point after Xun Xun came to my house, guess what. I had a hair cut! Since my hair looks so freaking ugly, so I decided to cut it short. 
Scroll down and look at the photo below:

P/s:  you will laugh your ass off!!

Nui Nui Tan and Xun Xun Pig

I looked so cute! :p




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look stupid jk jk, how old are you anyways?

Post a Comment