Instagram

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 12: Upperstar & Tanjung Aru 01052011

Went to Sinsuran for brunch with papa Tan at around 12.30pm
Yayy, a tick for the must eat food in my list. The best Tom Yam ever, but it’s kinda pricey, RM8 for this. Just a kopitiam oh, not restaurant or café those. Lol. Anyway, this Tom Yam worth RM8, trust me J

Taadaaaa, looked so delicious right? Rate 9/10



Cooked these two dishes for my dad as his dinner and of course mine too. 
The taste are epic good okay, hahahahahahahah




Looked delicious but it taste like shit, haaha.

Not good not good. As usual, I ordered Mango Smoothie :p

My superb bff, silly her J

Samantha came to join us since she was too bored to stay at home;)


Went to Tanjung Aru with Mei Khey and Samantha after our dinner at Upperstar

Spot her spec? Yeap, she just joined the four-eyes family, hahaha

Ahhh, 19years friendship, xoxo

Oh noooOoooo, I guess I have gain some weight again, look at my ‘ba bao bin’ *faint*

No comments:

Post a Comment