Instagram

Sunday, May 29, 2011

28052011

Had our breakfast at Mcd before we went to college for the Saturday class 
*fats all over my bodyyyy, urgh*

Yesh, I'm totally in love with Hash Browns, nom nom nom

Ohmygoddie, look at the cheese!!

Accompany Nana Moizai to Times Square to get her new BB A
As for the rewards, she treated me all these fattening drinks J
However, I met Mervynne at the entrance of Times Square, what I can say is, we are destined

First of all, it is Strawberry Smoothie, my favorite drink at Chatime A
Ice Blended Caramel, nom nom nom A
K FATS! tsk tsk
Chicken chop with mushroom sauces *drooling* A

The craziness's AH G 
The symbol that represent me M
The symbol that represent Jkie Y


Naaaah, thumbs up for you ;D
I(wait), let me drew something to amused 
them J

I tried so hard not to smile, but I looked kinda fail, I can see a lil bit of my smiling face, haha
Oh well, you didn't laugh when you saw this. LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment