Instagram

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random#1


It's been such a long time ever since I've updated my blog. I know my blog is sooooo dead. 
Gonna blog bout my life recently, I guess nothing special happened surrounding me.


Wait! Something special happened recently, uhhh........ not gonna typed it out here, because it is kind of privacy, haha. Not good to share it out right. 


Stressful life, stressful people. Yes, this is me. I'm kinda in a stress mode. Tons of assignment to go. Diet plan, and bla bla shit stuffs to handle. I have no idea as a human, we need to suffer so much from the surrounding issue. Friendship, relationship, homework, work, family, money. Tired of all these shits. Please just leave me alone, I need to take a breath. I promise I will go back to the origin, just... I need some time alright :)


I have too much to buy, too less to spend, lol! 
Anyhow, believe that I will and I can go through this hard time <3



No comments:

Post a Comment