Instagram

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My mum is always the best for me ;♥

What I want to say is, now only I realize how important is my family to me
Family is the one who will always be by my side, never leave me alone & they are the one I will always go to when I get into trouble. I have a brother, but yeah, as you guys know, I have nothing to talk with my brother, lol. But I know that we are always loving and caring for each other, just... we did not show it out. I'm not good in expressing my love toward my family, but I can show it through my blog, yeah, this is the best way for me to show that how much I love them.


My mom, a lovely woman who is always willing to listen to the things that annoying me, never feeling tired of hearing me complaining this and that through the phone. I'm glad that I have such a lovable mother in my life. Although I'm not always being lovely to her, and the way I talked to her was quite rude, but you all should have know that, I love my mom so much. This thing will never change in my entire life. I guarantee for this, trust me :)


After I ended up the conversation with my mum, which the duration is almost 30minutes I think? I feel relax and it's like finally I put down the heavy storm inside my heart, I don't feel unhappy or even upset anymore. What she said is always right, I knew it. Just sometimes its depends on me, whether I want to take her advise and listen to her or not. It's all up to me, and I have to pay full responsibility, what if I don't take her advise and something bad happened to me or maybe things end up with bad ending. Well, I've tried this before... My mum asked me don't ever do it, but... I was so freaking stubborn, I don't listen to her and I still do it. What happened at last was not a happy ending for me, everything seems fucked up. & of course the friendship between me and him is getting worst. I get nothing from him, totally nothing, just a piece of shit maybe, lol. 


I was touched when my mom told me that she might coming over if  both of my roommates go for the long holiday, which is around 3months. Yay, seriously, I never thought that my mom would say this to me, it's like, maybe she will ask me to find someone else to accompany me or whatever lah, lol. Honestly, my mom is like a friend to me, I can share everything with her, EVERYTHING! There is no secret between me and my mom. My love life, the recent gossip topic between my friends and I, yes, believe it or not I tell my mom about my love life, lol. She never scold me on that, but will comfort me and gimme some support in making any decision. She will tell me which is right and wrong, who is the one worth waiting for. 


My dad. I love him more than I could say. He never scold us(me and my brother), blame on us even if we did something wrong. He will just explain to us instead of scolding us. A very protective father for us. I do and always remember the words my dad used to tell me, whatever thing you do, you must remain calm and steady. This is like a key for me in doing everything, I try to calm down and not to be nervous in doing everything, but I think I haven't reach that level yet, lol. Btw, I will try my best and I miss my dad so much :)


Anyway, I love my mom, dad & brother! 
♥'

Vivian,
 XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment