Instagram

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas' 2010



Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle all the way
Remember I ever posted on FB and said that 2010's Christmas Eve was sucks and bored lol
Now, I want to take back my words, 2010's Christmas Eve was GREAT! 


Went out at around 9pm and then we off to Korean Village which is located at Ampang
The food and services are totally..... *THUMBS UP! 
Good food and services provided and we had really fun and enjoy there
There were 11 of us, they were all gone crazy and wild because of the spicy foods, lol
Rate 9.9/10 for the food, and 10/10 for the services


After we had our dinner, we then went to Genting at around 12plus am
Guess where were we countdown at? 
Answer: PETRONAS! 
I forced some of them to do a video about who they wanted to wish Merry Christmas to
NG for few times, very fun and yet stupid, haha!
Will post up the video and photos when I got it from Bryan


Yesterday night was really fun and hundreds of photos have been taken, weeeee
Chilling out at Starbucks with Bryan, Xin Ling and Chia Hui while the others went to MCD
Then we went home at around 5am plus, that's how I passed my Christmas eve, how bout you?


MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, hope you guys spend a good christmas with lovable people and makes memorable things!  

We had our dinner at Uncle Jang Korean Restaurant @Ampang

A big thanks to Bryan for asking me to join him for the Christmas Eve dinner, I have fun on that night & of course, thanks for being driver of that night, haha

I love Korean food, always do! ♡ 
*Do you feel hungry when you see these pictures? Hoho

*Thumbs up for this

The dishes was too spicy for them, haha






We were so excited 

Lau Lau was paying full attention on the way to Genting

While we girls keep on taking pictures in the car

Us.

Crazyyyyy

Latest favourite pose


Alex x Chia Hui x VV x Xin Ling x Bryan


Starbucks is always love


Lastly, a christmas kiss for my family, cousins and friends :)


*Photos were all taken by using Bryan's camera

No comments:

Post a Comment