Instagram

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kim Hyun Joong is ♥

Woke up early in the morning, went to college for 2 tutorial classes, passed up 3assignments and done a presentation. The result was not that good, 7/10. I do put my effort on the slideshow I did, but then, yeah, teacher does not like it, lack of attraction to attract the audience, sigh.
Well, I finished my class at 12.30pm, & I then met up with Thien and Xin Ling because we wanted to go to Pavilion to meet up with my boyfriend, Kim Hyun Joong! HAHAHA


Since the time is still early, we hang out at Sungei Wang and we had our brunch at Gasoline
We went to Pavilion at around 3.30pm, and guess what, there were full of ants, billions of ants
So crowded and I can see that, they are excited and can't wait to see my boyfriend, haha!
Okay, look at the photos above and you will get to know everything 


Zii Ying, don't shoot/kill/ yelling at me when you see this, hahahah! 
I was just copy(your pose) for fun, heeeee


Hm, not tasty at all. Taste like those medicinal liquid, ewww


Crowded




Xin Ling, Thien & I thought that we would have the chance to take photo of him him when he arrived, what I meant is,
he need to walk from his car to the back stage, there is a distance for him to walked there, but too bad, what's on 
our mind was totally wrong. They drove the car to the back stage, which mean only few steps needed to reach the 
stage. AH, that was really disappointed me!! Btw, when he walked up to the stage, luckily he turned around and 
smiled at the audience at the back, which is all of us. I shouted and then three of us stunt for a little while, looked at
 each other, feels like crying, Idk why,maybe that's too suddenly and I can't believe that my idol, Kim Hyun Joong 
was standing in front of me, and I was looking at him at the same time, in real person some more. I find no words to 
describe my feeling and how excited am I. Only if you were there, you will know what exactly I'm talking right now. 
Mostly of the girls gone crazy, kept on shouting here and there. Wait, not mostly, but all of the girls. LOL

* I felt bad and sad because I did not took a perfect photo of him on the stage, the photos I took was all blur, not
clearly at all, sighh. Well, he looks really handsome and gorgeous in real person. He is the perfect guy in the earth,
waisehhhhh. 

This malay girl & her mum get the chance to go up to the stage and get a signature from Kim Hyun Joong
Ohhh my, jealous sei me!! TWO SIGNATURE SOME MORE!! Arghhhh
Everyone around her was like, oh hey, boleh pinjam fliers tu untuk tangkap gambar kah?
I'm one of them of course, hahaahhaha!


I KNOW THIS IS IDIOCY! LOL!
So what? I don't care! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment