Instagram

Saturday, November 27, 2010

PAM PAM'S 18 ♥

Pam & James


Firsty, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweetheart, PAMELA FUNK!  All the best to you in the following days, weeks, months and years. I know you always used to celebrate your birthday with your parents and friends, maybe this year will brings a little different, which is you have to celebrate it in KL without  your parents and the other baby girls, but.... don't feel sad or disappointed, because you still have me! :) Believe that we will be having a wonderful night tonight babehhh!  Anyway, I LOVE YOU, XOXO! ;♥


On the way to look out point, snap a picture inside the car *wink


Waisehh, Pam Pam and I. Five-years sister *heart


Climb up to the highest restaurant- PANORAMA
Quite tiring, but no complaint at all, because Pam was the boss of the night, heee


See, a part of the decoration of the restaurant, quite attractive
But we did not went up there, Idk why, we just sat at downstair :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ei Pam, we missed out our baby girls with us :/


We won't missed out the picture like this- kiss kiss


We can't stop taking photos with Pam's new DSLR camera, hoho


This is Pam's meal- Grill Lamb Chop, taste..... good!


Idk what's the name of this drinks, but quite nice eh.

Ah, this is mine, Grill Chicken Chop, sedap ~
I think this is Strawberry yogurt something, very very nice
This is a must order when you go there!
*thumbs up 10/10

Sedapkah Pam?






Hm, this pizza..... 1/10  HAHA




Actually I was trying to act cute, but... I looked more like people with disabilities

Naww, failed! Not good not good..



No comments:

Post a Comment