Instagram

Monday, January 10, 2011

坚强 不哭 ;♥

Life is getting tough and tougher nowadays, I'm not in a OK mode


I'm glad that when I posted something which shows that I'm not really fine or totally KO on facebook, some of my friends and cousins will show how supportive they are to me, try to say something to make me feel better or asked me to tell out what is the problem that I'm actually facing right now. I'm not really good in expressing my feelings, yeah, although I'm a very talkative person but this doesn't mean that I will and I know what is the right way to express my feeling actually. I used to share everything with my bestie, like mostly everything, but I guess there are still something that I don't share with anyone. Perhaps you're wondering what is that? But I'm sorry, I won't tell, I know you guys try to be caring and do worry bout me, but I guess everything will be alright someday, as long as I find the way to solve it. Things will always be alright once we found the method to solve it. 


Life goes smoothly in the past Eighteen years, but I guess now not anymore. I have to be more independence and strong now. Sometimes, a simple word, 加油 or a hug is enough for me. I felt really touched when I saw the word, 加油 that leave by a stranger to me on my status, it mean a lot to me, really, thanks to you from the bottom of my heart, this is the first time I can feel the power of this two words, 加油! Tears drop after I see this, I'm such a failure. A very simple word but it mean a lot to me. Oh well, when we do not know how to comfort our friends, I guess a hug is better than all. Of course, it works on me, I prefer a hug from my friends than everything when I'm not in a good mood, but it never happened on me lol, I didn't know why? I don't think this is creepy action of giving a hug to your friends, the power of a hug is really strong and useful, trust me! Once in a while, I hope that the person who care me is you, the person who  gimme a hug is also you. *I know this is a stupid thinking, but who cares, as long as I like it! :p


p/s: words that I always tell myself,  坚强 不哭 ;♥ I need a hug now :[

2 comments:

MichelleC said...

加油,take care always... life's keep goin on =)

Vivian Tan said...

Thank you so much Michelle, appreciate it a lot! ;♥

Post a Comment