Instagram

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November, an unlucky month for me!

Like I said before, November is an unlucky month for me! Why do I say so? 
Read the incidents below and you will understand what I'm saying.


The very first day of November,2010. I've skipped my class just because I missed the college bus for 4times
See, its 4times! Not 1 or 2 or 3, but FOUR TIMES. 
This is ridiculous and I wanted to say, oh my guarddd, how could this happened to me huh?


The second day of November, 2010. I went to the admin block just because Chia Hui & I wanted to buy the bus tickets, ahh, I paid Rm12 for the 20tickets. But then, I lost it! OHH MY GODDDDDDD, FML lah. 
I remember I put it at the back of my pocket, but who knows, when I walked to the bus station, I touched my ass(pocket) and I realize that all of the tickets was gone. I didn't where did I drop it  :'(   Waste my money and energy to walk to the admin, that's so freaking far and hot! Zzz  -.-'


The third day of November, 2010. My tears rolling in my eyes during yesterday midnight, I've no idea why? Of course, there are some reasons but I just could not tell. & a lot of FML's things happened, I don't want to mention it at here, because that is not a good news for you people and ME. Lol


Yeah, this is what happened to me in this 3days, it was really FML, I'm so bad luck and I don't hope the bad luck keep on following me, it sucks. I wish and pray for the following days, bad things wouldn't happen on me again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment