Instagram

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Second Semester

Nothing much for the first day of the second semester
Maybe a little bit excited and happy, because I met up with all my friends
Okay, I just came back from movie with the girls, we watched the movie- "DEVIL"
Honestly, the movie really sucks, but it does shocked me for 3times I think
Before we went to movie, we went to have our dinner at Sri Rampai, Ali Maju
& what I'm mentioning is, LEE CHICK CHICK!  
I felt so embarrassing for the first shock, because I shocked myself, lol
Anyway, can you imagine when your friends telling ghost story, the chair next to you suddenly move backward itself?! LOL. So yeah, this is what happened to me just now, I shouted when I saw the chair beside me move backward itself, people stared at me and everyone was stunt in a sudden?  O.o' 
You little ass, don't ever do this to me anymore, I will heart attack okayy, HEART ATTACK!
LMAO!



No comments:

Post a Comment