Instagram

Monday, September 6, 2010

05092010- Midvalley

Just because of Nana Wong, all of went to Midvalley in a rush, lol
They should have told me that they wanted to go out earlier, but I think at around 5.30pm I just get to know 
Chia Hui set a time for me, because she knew that I'm a turtle
I used the super duper triple fast speed to get ready in 30 minutes and we went out at 6pm
Met up with Chick Chick at Nana Wong at LRT station and we went there together
* Not to forget to mention that I saw Clement Lee at the LRT station
It was a coincidence, I'm so happy to see him, because you know, it is in KL, heheeee

Cms babi, spot the thing am holding, Heheeeeeee
That's what am telling you, thank you!!

She's going back to her home sweet home the next day, buuuuuuuuuuu. I hate it!  :/

She is my double-cheese-burger-mate, Lee Chick Chick
She have to go back to her home sweet home at the next day, too.  Sighhh

Spot the thing am holding, thats for Nana Wong
People have to go back to her home sweet home at the next day by airplane mah, no choice
Have to get her something(food), so she won't be able to complain that 'I'm hungry, I'm hungry' anymore
Although it is just a small packet, but I think it is enough to fill her mouth, lol


Look at this, haha. The left one is am bought for Nana Wong & the right one is Chia Hui bought for Nana Wong
Don't compare okay, although there's a big differences between this two packages, haha
But you know, we talk heart, but not... Hmm, size? Lol

I'm daze while waiting for my Mr.Mc Flurry

Hmmm..... something wrong with my sign?
Yeah, it's twelve! That's what I wanna show you, LOL!
Chia Hui looked at me with a very weird expression, I thought that something wrong with my fingers

I will be going back to Kota Kinabalu on 12th of September, so please stop asking me when is the date that I will be in Kota Kinabalu okayyyyy  ;)

& I will come back to Kuala Lumpur on 26th of September
As for the timing, I'm not sure what time is it, I will inform you guys later  ;)



The Mr.Mc Flurry- mine, the others- Lee Chick Chick and Nana Wong



I love Mr.Mc Flurry, Nana treats me this :DD


Look at Lee Chick Chick, how delicious is the burger!!


As for Nana Wong, I think this burger... Hmmm... so so loh...
They were both eating Mc Chicken (if you get what I mean)

Nana Wong, this is the best photo ever, because I can't see your face
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, you know I'm just kidding  :D

I just realize that we look alike, not the body shape! but the face okay.
Don't get me wrong, lol

Last picture before she went back to Sibu  :))


Goodbye Chia Hui, Nana Wong, Lee Chick Chick
Take care & do enjoy the three weeks holiday to all my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment