Instagram

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day4- Pulau Sapi



While waiting for Jiin Lih's baby to pick me up


Samantha came to my house and we waited Jiin Lih's baby to pick us up


She is promoting the Nivea's sunblock, lol


One, two, three, four... Jiin Lih x Yu Hui x VV x Samantha



We were waiting YY and Grace before we get up to the boat.


Opps, she was applying the sunblock to all over her body. 


Same to Yu Hui.


This situation was freaking funny, look at her lip balm.. I thought that was lips stick, and when she asked me to stand there and don't move, I'm like, what the fuck, I don't want to apply the red lips stick. Hahahaha.
Who knows, she just wanna reflected herself through my sunglasses, lol


On the way to Pulau Sapi


Look at my hair, cool man.... Heeeeee


The benefit sat beside me is, I will take a picture of you anytime  :DD


Yay, reached!


Pulau Sapi


I look so... Er, messy ?


Watan Ho! Not nice not nice.






Er? Samantha's hair. I'm helping her to comb her hair using my hands. & this is what I get. lol


Samantha.


Wow, she is helping me on applying the sunblock at the back of my body  ;)


Before get in to the water.


Are you sure you wanna get in to the water with this hot weather?




It is better for me to take picture instead of get in to the water. 



Smile.


Yoo man, fcuk you! 


Jiin Lih.


VV x Samantha x YY x Jiin Lih


:(  Look at Samantha's face, she was so sad that day. 
Because Sean is leaving soon.




My hands was blue in colour, because of the scarf  -.-




New friend. 


I'm on the phone with Nana Wong, showing off to her about I'm at island that time, Heeeee


Yu Hui x Samantha x VV


She was on the phone with her baby, Mario aka The Korean


Nic.


Aisehh, I looked so cool! 


I love you two.





Kiss Kiss Kiss








Don't :( eh Jiin Lih,  :) baaaa


Is time to go back.


Last shot. 



On the boat going back to Sutera Habour.


HOT !


Went to Fong Sang with Yu Hui & Grace to have our lunch. 
Look at the car, it's Mini. Super cuteeeeeeeeeeee

For more photos, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment