Instagram

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Genting Highland

I went to Genting Highland with the girls- Chia Hui, Zii Ying, Nana, Chick Chick & Ah G Chuo in the afternoon
This is a good experience for me to go there with them by shuttle bus, I mean I know how and what's the way to get up there next time. The weather was not-so-cold but I have to wear jacket still when we sat at the outdoor, lol. 
Quite fun, but I'm so freaking because I woke up at 7am in the morning, gosh 
Some more, we have to walk for 285343094.34km & I have to keep on running to followed them at the back  -.-''
Ahh-huh, we have our dinner at around 10.30pm? & I reached home around 12pm. 
& I'm off to bath now. Ciao
Will upload the photos later on!



On the way to LRT Station


See, I told you that you look handsome in this pitcha, hahaha


I'm purple in colour. 


Ah G Chuo aka the most handsome dude of the day, aisehh


Our bus tickets.


She is afraid of me whenever I am close to her, hahaha
She scared that I will kiss her
p/s: I won't kiss you okayyy    :D


On the way to Genting Highland
*Lee Chick Chick, thanks for your super comfortable shoulder, aisehh ;)


Fuiyooooo, en dao leh.




"Roll a coin & make a wish"   
Look at the grandma and grandpa, they looked so cute! 


O-M-G!
O-M-G!
O-M-G!
O-M-G!
O-M-G! 




We were just acting, so yeah, fake kiss, heee



Although she is a girl, but then I felt awkward still when they asked us to take this kind of picture, haha!


 I prefer this type of post, LOL


Nana Wong aka THE FATTY


I can't breath, HAHAHA!






Do I look like orang cacat in the picture? HAHAHA




Aiyaaa, no need cover here and there la, just take a picture only ma  :D


Epic failed. 


Ahh-huh, I love this picture!  :)))


Ahhh, Sorry yeah, I've gain my weight recently, hahaha


Believe it or not? I can carry her!  D:


Bo? Jin jia? Jin jia chu a? Ara ara araso.. Kumaohh  
* See, I cut my hair!


Did not take much photos that day, because they kept on complaining that I took too much photos already, so yeah, I have no photos to show you people what happened next  :/
Blame them blame them. HAHAHAHAHAHA


For more photos, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment