Instagram

Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 7: Kota Kinabalu 26042011




A day out with the girl and boy- Grace and Leo Lim
So, I went to Damai Yoyo café to have a drink with Grace, we talked so much, gossip bout this and that. It been so long that we didn’t meet up, I’m so happy to see her again. Uhh-huhh, after that, walked around at city mall aka the dead shopping mall. Haha! 

My favorite YOYO drink- Yam ice blended

Pearl milktea

Night time, went to Upperstar for dinner with Leo Lim. 4years, we didn’t see each other for 4years. Oh gosh, luckily we still have the chance to meet up before I go back to KL again :D After that, we went to Perdana Park that near Tanjung Aru. I’m not sure whether it name Perdana Park or what, forget ady. Btw, the musical fountain over there are amazing! This is a-must-go place if you visit to KK :] 

See, very nice right! This is a place where suitable for family and couple to go, quite romantic lah :D


Aw, our sexy long legs!

Oh god, my face! So………………. Fat! Just one week time only, I gain so much, damn! Leo kept on laughing at my face and body, lol! 
 ‘live good, eat good, sleep good’ 


Spot the love shape? It's my love for you #


Aw, handsome boy, haha!

Both of us looked so cute! hehe

Polaroid photo of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment