Instagram

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 1

The next day after I came back from KL, I met up with the girls at City Mall
Actually nothing much, we only took few photos that day  :/
I'm so happy to see you all after 4months time, heheeeee  


YY aka The Pen Quenn!  :)


Samantha, my best sister ;)

Jiin Lih, the super slim slim slim girl among us


Four of us, too bad. We missed out one, that is Pamela Funk  :/

Ah G Chuoooo, see this, I know you miss it! 

& this! 



My parents brought me to a Japanese restaurant to have our dinner, or I can say it as my 'birthday dinner'?
Although it is a day before my birthday, but then, I get what my dad wanted to tell me
He wanna let me to pass my birthday with my friends, cuz we didn't meet up with each other for such a long time
I do appreciate it, thank you daddy! ILY


She is my mummy! I love her so much!  

He is my daddy!  
(I feel proud of being your daughter)


No comments:

Post a Comment