Instagram

Sunday, September 12, 2010

12092010

Today it's the day, it's my turn to go back my home sweet home
Not to forget to say that, take care guys and girls.
I will miss y'all, and and and I think especially Ah G Chuo! :DD
Take good care of yourself, don't do anything crazy just because you bored to death
Find me when you need someone to sot with
&Zii Ying, find me too when you need someone to talk to, I will always be there for you
Remember: We are friend kayyy!  ;)
I think that's all for today, gonna get ready to go out for breakfast, and then airport
I will reach Kota Kinabalu at around 3pm, so y'all better date me after that, Heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




Yay, Ting Yi sent  this present present to the airport for me. Haha.
Thank you so much  ;)

PIG! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment