Instagram

Thursday, May 19, 2011

PRE- 3days 2nights Pangkor Mood

I'm in a super good mood now! WHY?! 
Asa oh yeah, tomorrow might be the very first time going somewhere which is not-so far but not-so-near place with my classmates. [Pulau Pangkor]


This is a very good experience isn't it? There are 18 of us, so yeah, I believe it will be a very fun trip :)  I'm not skipping my class okay, I did applied leave for the 2days absence, Teehee!


I guess I had finished packing my stuff, brought all the stuff that I might needed. The most importantly thing is please don't happens thing like, 'Oh shit, I forget to bring my panties!' (for example lah, haha) This is a big NO NO to all these shits incident. 


Anyway, have a good sleep and see you people tomorrow :]
p/s: I miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment