Instagram

Friday, May 20, 2011

#Iloveyou Day


Hello people, it's I love you day today, did you say the words I love you to your precious?
Well, I'm not gonna say it cuz I don't even have the chance to mention it to my love ones ;(


I'm now at Pulau Pangkor with the gang. Woke up early in the morning, I feel really good.
Packed all my stuff, went out from my house at 7am,headed to Pudu bus station.


The bus that we took was not that good, the chair is almost the same like Airasia haha
Not comfortable,i feel like my waist broken and my ass cramped lol.
Reached P.Pangkor at 12.10pm something, took our lunch right after we reached the Nipah Guesthouse. The food can be counted as delicious *claps*


Photograph time, hundred of photo have been captured, but now it's not the right timing to upload it here. So yeah, just stay tune k.Might go to the beach to have some fun later, have a nice day peeps :)


P/s: Imma be a super annoying bitch, cuz I texted him n called him? Blablabla


This is so sad. Without a partner, I have to carry things myself *crying face*

At Pudu bus station waiting for the others to come

In case my tummy pop out and say hi to everyone, I just took a chocolate cream bread as my breakfast. Unfortunately, my tummy need to take a breath, which means it still pops out a lil bit.

She is my bus-partner of the day, Syafiqqa Rahim


Happy #Iloveyou day! It is a day which you can tell how much your love toward a person, no harms of doing this. Yes, of course, I did it too. Even thought he did not wish me back, but at least, I tried and I did tell him that I love him after all these time. This is a super nervous moment, thinking that what if he don't replied my msg, am I gonna be an idiot for him once again? 
Btw, he did replied my msg :)


Waiting for the ship at Lumut to Pulau Pangkor

Terminal Jeti at Lumut


Sifut Po aka G Cup Bao Bao

Err, Uhm...... Okay, I'm bored.
Wow, finally we reached Pulau Pangkor

Look at the color of the van, this are all the taxi over Pulau Pangkor. and it is pink in color.
10person per van. I bet Sam will like this very much :)
The weather is so freaking fucking hot!

Okay, there you go, you can see lots of small boats on the sea. 
Anyhow, I prefer KK's beach/pulau than Pulau Pangkor, hehe

We took our lunch right after we reached the Nipah Guesthouse. Food were already waiting for us. The fried eggs are very tasty and also the curry.
After taking my lunch, it was time for Facebook and Twitter

See, I miss my dad even I'm having fun at Pulau Pangkor 

HAHAHAHAHAH! Do we look alike? :(

First, I have to say that, Ah G, 你的打呼声也未免大声了一点吧? HAHA! 
Anyhow, Ely is recording Ah G's snoring sound.

Hi buddies, a big kiss for you guys, xoxo

OH NO! my lips looked so dried. 

This is how the beach look like. 

And this is how I looked like before I get wet

Fatty arms I have

Imma be like an Indian after get in to the sea water



I like how Bryan tried so hard to swung the see-saw, and the 101% of happiness that I can see from Vicky's face. They are a lovely couple which will makes people feel jealous of it, haha.
This is way too sweet to have moment like this with your lover, I felt jealous from the bottom of my broken heart, haha.
Well, if I have the chance, I would like to go to the beach with my future boyfriend, and I want him to do something special/ sweet to me. It doesn't have to be difficult mission, but as long as it is easy yet sweet then I think that's enough already. 

Although Vicky is afraid of the high swinging see-saw, but from the pictures you can see that she is really happy  

She is an asshole, she said my face look round and I'd become fatter after I came back from Pulau Pangkor, sad case!

Zi Yiing and I. Crown added, heh


Jiin Jiin, someone adore your rock style so much. 
Therefore, I tried to be as rock as you are, but I found that I'm failed in doing this. haha

I'm all wet after being splash by the bitches :D

这就是有爱人的好处,就算不是跟一大班朋友一起去海边玩,两个人也可以玩得很开心

Ugly wet bitch!

I looked so freaking pale.

This is the A-Frame house. Two couples were staying at here for the 3days and 2nights trip.
*envy much*

No comments:

Post a Comment