Instagram

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The more I worked, the more I SPENT

When I look at all these stuff, I think of  my High School's Science subject. THE MANIPULATED VARIABLE. Uhm, yeah, I have a conclusion for this, THE MORE I WORKED, THE MORE I SPENT. Yes, indeed, when I have the money power, I would want to buy something that I'm asking for such a long time and now I get it for myself, lol! So, I just want to share with you guys about what I had bought for myself with working almost every weekend, lol. My next target, a new cameraaaaa. Yeah, I guess I will buy it within next month :) 

1. LongChamp handbag. It's like everyone have this bag, so yeah, I want it too, LOL! & now, I got it C= (mama bought it, not me... but I'm the one who use it, teehee!)
Uhm, you can just ignore the background, lol. It looks soooo ew, I know..


2. Tsuya Tsuya BB Cream,RM79. This is a very good BB Cream, it looks natural when you apply on your face, and I'm recently in love with this brand. :) Btw, I'm using the Tsuya Tsuya eyelashes fiber, which can extend your eyelashes to a very long length, it's up to you about how long(eyelashes) you want, lol



3. Tsuya Tsuya- SilkFactor, RM120. Your face will smooth like taufu after you apply it, trust me! I'm using this, and I love it very much. This is the best product that I ever used. It costs me Rm120 *shoot my head please. The effect of this photo is kinda eww, I know. Just ignore it.

4. Kiss Me- Liquid Eyeliner, RM45+ around 50. It's like finally I found a eyeliner which is suitable for me, my eyes!


5. Time Balm Concealer, RM55. It is kinda irritating me to find a good concealer for myself. As you know, my dark circle is kinda serious. Hm, like... super serious. I'm so afraid to look myself into the mirror, I mean it, lol!  Until I found this, Time Balm concealer, it reduce my dark circle very much. This is the best concealer that I ever used. So, people who have the same problem as me can try this out. Eventhou the price is a lil bit expensive, but I think this is kinda worth it. Cuz it can totally covered my dark circle! You can get this product at Sasa outlet.




6. Baseball shirt. Finally, finally I bought myself this!! Teeeheee!


7. Sticky Sticky grape grape   Latest favorite candy, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment