Instagram

Thursday, March 24, 2011

23032011 JOGOYA


Since Jogoya is having promotion now, my friends decided to go there for the supper promotion which is only Rm78++ for a person and you can get another person for free, so after tax and everything, it costs you at Rm98.30, it's  around 100bucks for two person. For more detail, click here
There were four real pair couples and a fakey fakey pair went there yesterday, which were Alex-HuiQian, YaoWei-KahYan, A'sis-A'sis'bf, WeiLoong-WeiLoong's gf, VVtan-FuiHai (FAKE ONE FAKE ONE)  

We went to Pavilion for a walk at around 7.30pm and then again, we went to Starhill's Jogoya for  our supper buffet at 9.40pm. At first, I thought it might be not that delicious as what my friends told me, like the food just 'ma-ma-dei' and do not expect too much, but it was not like what they said.  Uhm, I don't feel any disappointed because the food and everything was awesome   

The only thing that I'm not satisfied with is....... how could I went there without a camera, SAD CASE! :-(

Well, mama took away the only camera that I have... but since she needed it, so yeah, I have to give her back, I'm a good daughter remember? ;-p
I'm now like a bird without a wing that flying around, lol
Btw, this has become a motivation for me to savings, I want to get myself a new camera soon, real soon.. Should stop typing all the nonsense here, lol. Have a look at the pics below.

P/s: Mostly of the pics are my self-portraits, ignore it if you don't like it. As for the food part, just few photos have been taken, sorry about it :) Since I didn't own a camera, I guess the amount of photos that I'm gonna upload on my blog in the future might be getting less and lesser, opps!

Heading to Pavilion with the boys and girl, I'm glad that FuiHai is willing to borrow me his iPhone for captured all the photos, thanks alot! Well, since I have nothing to do, captured a pic first :)

I bought myself this grape flavor Sticky Sticky, I'm so in love with Sticky Sticky, Idk why  


Ohmygod Ohmygod, I know the first thing you look into this pic is......... my doublechin! *cry cry
 I'm on diet now! I mean it and I do it! ;D
So, no complaining is allow, but courage from the others, you know who you are, haha! I looked like a pig here -.-' People busy eating snowflakes, while am busy taking pics, lol

While waiting for the time to pass, FuiHai & I went to chat time for my favorite drink, Strawberry Smoothie! Guess what? As a guy, he drank Strawberry Yogurt bla bla too, Idk what's the name of the drink he ordered, but I know it's Strawberry flavor, so can you imagine how tasty is that? Teeheee! 

I looked so.......  what do we called that? Uhm......OHH, CUTE! Jkjk, haha!
Forget to tell you guys that  I have becoming more confident in doing things and speaking
I know it is a good thing right? Clap clap for me, yayy!!  ;-) 
Did you notice about my new hairstyle? lol! Although it was a lil messy, but I like it, heeee

We looked more like promoting the toilet than posing over there, haha!
Yeap, he is my house leader, Alex aka The Little White Pig :-
It's time to go for Jogoya supper. Yeap, not to forget to captured a pic with the big colorful bowl at the main entrance of Pavilion :) It was pink in color some more, likey likey

Naaw, I haven't get ready yet! Btw, I just wanted to showed that many people were queueing at the back *childish(I mean me)
Coconut, I like this coconut drink! 

Non-stop taking the food, see the second next pic, you will shock, haha


Shishamo, my favorite, I think I ate more than 25 fishes, teeeheee! 


See, there were plenty of food on the table! Belongs to 2person and that was FuiHai and I, luckily we finished all the food, lol

Oyster! Uhm, kinda disgusting LOL


1...... 2...... 3...... *swallow without thinking, lol


Abalone! Ahh-huhh, this is only for the VIP members, teeheee!


Dessert time, I likey likey so much, the awesomeness of the chocolate plus the marshmallow, delicious to the max, I ate 10 of this, heheee 


*Yummy! Licking my lip


Weeeee, this is mine, Bird Nest Soup! *Tasty 
(Only for VIP member)



Although I'm very full, but still, I wanted to eat the ice cream yo, New Zealand and Haagen Dazs
I like the mango flavor *Drooling


Kah Yan & I

Yeap.... All of the couples, except the left hand side one, haha!




HuiQian & I  :-)


Covered my big big tummy, LMAO!
Jogoya, I will come to you for the second time  

No comments:

Post a Comment