Instagram

Thursday, March 31, 2011

CHERISH!


I have been so worried about him these few days, I didn't know if I did the right thing.
Uhm, actually it was not a big deal, just maybe I'm too busybody for him?
Keep on reminding, reminding, reminding.. Actually I do like this feeling, cuz it shows that how important he is to me. And as a best friend, I think this is what I should do to keep on reminding him. I have no feelings toward him anymore, I mean it. Just sometimes, yeah you know, it is hard for me to control what I should do, and what I shouldn't do. 


It might be out of control sometimes, worried too much is not a good thing I guess. but who cares? I don't think I'm offended with anyone? Of course, I don't think I'm annoyed him. Anyhow, I hope that he don't think so too. Everything happens because of a reason, and people who involved should have knew it.


What I'm trying to say is, be grateful with what you have now, especially people who loves you, don't be regrets when the things/people around you were gone. You wouldn't have the chance to chase it back once people turn around and go away from you. Bla bla bla... I'm bullshitting now, since I don't have the motive to study so I decided to blog. Back to the topic.....


Recently people around me are so emotional. Being emotional ain't a good thing. They knew it, but they just couldn't control their feelings- moody, hopelessness, desperateness. 
As a friend, I can't do anything for them, cuz there is nothing I can do.. But the only thing that I can do is giving encouragement, or maybe a warm hug? *hugsss :-) 


Today is the last day of March, 2011. Tomorrow gonna be a brand new month again, time flies, don't be regret of what you missed out in this month, just let it be... Believe that tomorrow will be a better day & APRIL might be a lucky month for all of us!


Lastly, final exam is coming soon, 3days left, picking up all the pieces, do your best and don't be lazy to do revision for that kayy :p  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment