Instagram

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

16032011



Look at my stupid weird pose. I look kinda like people with disabilities, my mouth perhaps? lol
As you can see that, I'm ready to eat now, and guess what, I'm having Fancy Mee as my lunch
I was craving for Fancy Mee like few days ago? This is finally, teeheeee



Ahh-huh, everyone was busy eating over there, people who captured this photo was Yvonne the small face. Non-stop chik chak-ing, I guess she was bored, lol!


Well, we went to Wangsa Walk for movie after that. Actually we wanted to watch Beastly, but too bad, Wangsa Walk have no showing that movie yet, how lousy huh? :/ At last, we watched Fighter. Not really nice, but still okay.



Before going in to the cinema, Yvonne and I. Wow, I'm so yellowish! 



Okay, lastly, a photo with this shitpo, lol

*Copied these photos from Carmen's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment