Instagram

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Out of nothing at all

Well, a lil update about my life recently, do you realize that photos are getting less and lesser on my blog?
Yeah, that's because I have no camera with me now, the only not-so-good camera is with my mama now :S
Anyway, I'm saving now to get myself a new camera, with my own working money okay
Have few hundred in my bank now, not gonna touch it unless I save enough to buy a camera.
I need 2k perhaps? sigh, have to work hard and of course, study hard lah.. :/
No one gonna get me a new camera, even my parents D:
Wait, I don't mind if you wanna get me a new camera oh, haha *dreaming
I want new watch, new converse, new purse, new bag! Oh my.................


Nothing special happen, my mood is good I guess?
But, I think some of my friends was not in a good mood, they kept on posting emo shit on FB :'(
Hope they are doing fine now. 
Good luck, LOVE, XOXO!


p/s: I will give you the warmest hug you ever had. You know who you are! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment