Instagram

Monday, March 7, 2011

PC EXPO 2


I've been busy working for these 3days which is from 4th to 6th March
Honestly, I gain a lot of working experience by working as a crew for PC Expo
Although it was kinda tiring, but...... at least I gain my self-confident, this is the main point
Look at the picture, I'm standing on the stage, I'M STANDING ON THE STAGE!!
As you guys know, I'm a coward who always ask for help from my friends in doing anything
I don't even dare to ask any questions at any information counter, afraid to talk to people 
But, with this time working experience, I have changed alot! 
See, now I'm carrying the products and stand on the stage! *claps for myself
Plus, I have to handle customers at the redemption counter,  so I must have the courage to face them. Have to gain more working experience start from now on.


See, I'm holding the products on the stage, lol
I don't think much while I was standing up there, cuz if I do, I will be so fucking panic and yeah you know, I will RUNNNNNN! hahahahaah
But the most embarrassing moment is when I saw my friends, this is so awkward! 

YAYY, SMILE! (:

Yeap, working is a very tiring job, but when there is something really good waiting for you, you will still go for it no matter how tired it is. Like me, although I just slept for the few hours, but still, I will be in a very good condition when I go to work, just because of a reason, and you should know what reason is that. lol.  p/s: not because of money

Ciao, see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment