Instagram

Friday, April 1, 2011

Is that you?

Today is the first day of April. How was your April Fool? Being a fool for the others or you are the one who fooling your friends? I think April Fool is a day which might be the best time for you to declare your love to your loved one 


Like Jiin Lih said, I'm always using this trick to declare my love to someone else, this year is no exception either. Even thought I knew that I will failed after I spoke it out, but who cares? At least, I try right. On the other hand, this is also the best time for you tell you friends how much your hates for them, I mean it. but I didn't do it, haha! This is not a good method, so don't ever try it. 


Had a sweet dream last night. I dream of him, after all these time, this is the first time I dream of him again. I guess, there is such a long long time he didn't appeared in my dream, but this time, he did. We hang out together, while we were inside the car, suddenly he hold my left hand, look me in the eyes, I stunt, everything just like a fairytale. He put on a ring on my last second finger(left hand) then hold me tightly, you know. Even that is just a dream, fake one, but I can feel that it might happens someday? LOL!





18days left to go back home, I miss my home, my mama and my papa! IMY so muchh!
2 more days to my final exam, I'm don't feel like studying at all, I don't even have the motive to study. I just want to go back home right now! NOW! 


I am thinking that what am I going to do when I go back to my wonderland. 
Everyday hang out with my friends? Uhm, I don't think it is possible, cuz ya know, everyone gonna busy with their stuff and lover, I don't think they have time for me yeah? Opps, you say I'm totally wrong? Okay, I go back for 21days, maybe you only hang out with me like only 1 or 2 days? LOL! I did not mention about anyone at here, this is just my thought. Don't be so sensitive bout it.


Imma accompany my dad for every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner!  Imma be a good daughter for him
How I wish my mum could cook for me when I go back, I miss all the dishes she used to cook 
for me when I'm back. Chicken Wing, my favorite vege, A-B-C soup, white carrot soup, etc....
My best friends? where are all my best friends? He promised to hang out with me after I go back, is that true? I don't know. what if when I go back to KK, and he come to KL? It would be really FML for that, lol! I have so many places to go, so many foods that I want to eat when I go back.


Bla bla bla.... Should have stop blogging now, Tamadun Islam is waiting for me to read them
Good News: I had lose 1KG again! Teeeeeheee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment