Instagram

Sunday, October 3, 2010

02102010

Before this, I have to say Thank You to Tan Chia Hui, because of her, I have no need to go to Sungei Wang alone to meet up with my baby girls. Where to find this kind of friend huh? After that, she have to go back to Klang alone  :/  Okay, we then took our brunch at 'Ben Zhen' while waiting for my friends. 

See, focus on the colour part, Tan Chia Hui. Uisesehhhh


This is rare for me to meet up with YY, Pam & Tze Tze at KL
I'm so excited to meet up with Pam, I think its been a while since we last hang out, 5months lah if I'm not mistaken. Okay, so YY came over with her cousin, and we met up with her at Sungei Wang around 12pm. 
It was a unbelievable to hang out with them at here, we always wanted to go to KL together and we did it this time, but we missed out Samantha and Jiin Lih with us, that's the only imperfect thing. 
Btw, we enjoyed our day and of course, Pam & I was bankruptcy now  :/

Neh, the baby girlss- YY & Pam

O.o'  Finally

ILY Pam  =D

I don't think it's delicious.  Haha

YY The Pen Queen 

I just love the cookies so much *Licking my lips 

We both looked dumb here. Haha

Say cheeseeeee   V

Bankruptcy oh!

Mango Ice Kimo 

Next, we went to Times Square.
 My legs almost cramped oh, gila! 

Smile  =D

Yay, YY bought this for me as my present. 
So nice isn't it? Lol. But some of them said looked like shit oh  :(

Thanks baby

While waiting for YY to get her money from her aunt, she's so freaking rich that day *fatt suiii
The money in her purse more than my one month pocket money  :/

I'm so tired!  Byeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment