Instagram

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick? Not good, not good


I hate being illness when I'm alone, what I mean is, without my parents by my side
This is really a hard time for me to pass through all this
Fever during yesterday midnight, it was really suffering me, the only thing I can do was, cried
I felt hot for 3seconds, and cold for another 3seconds, and this maintained the whole night
I felt like vomiting when I woke up in the morning, 6am, but I tried not to vomit out, because I have nothing to vomit, if you get what I mean. Around 8.30am, I called Iqqa and asked if she can fetch me to the clinic, and she said yes, I'm glad that I have someone like her by my side when I'm not feeling well. 
Went to bath after that, finally the worst thing came to me- VOMIT! Non-stop vomiting, felt like fainting down at the moment, but luckily I can stand for it still. 
Iqqa picked me up at around 9.30am, and we went to clinic, doctor said there're virus inside my stomach, lol. Idk what kind of virus is that. 
Went home after that, I skipped my class for today and maybe tomorrow? 
Don't know lah, depends on my body situation, lol.  
Iqqa, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment