Instagram

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

89327439101KM

Look at my face. What can you see through my face? Er.................  YES, BINGO!
-
Tired & Hopeless!
I have been walked for more than 89327439101KM in my college today
My class started at 11am, venue- M block 
We finished our first tutorial class at 12pm, we have half and hour break time, so we went to buy some breakfast 
Second tutorial class started at 12.30pm, venue- V block, finished the class at 2pm
We have to rush to the third tutorial class which was started at 2pm at CITC, finished the class at 3.30pm
AND THEN, we have to rush back to V block again, because our next tutorial class started at 3.30 until 5pm
What the heck is this ah, I wonder how should we go on for the next Tuesday, next next Tuesday, next next next Tuesday, next next next next Tuesday........................... 

Gosh, we have no time to rest at all okayyy
In case you don't know how big my college is and how far I've been walked in one day
Let me think of an example to describe it.  OHH!

Taman Green View(M) -> Taman Ria(V) -> Irramanis(CITC) -> Taman Ria(V)


While waiting for the second tutorial class, I sweat like my friend used a basin of water pour toward me
I know this was ridiculous,  but it was true.

Okayy, look at my face, I just can't stop complaining, !@#$%^&*
Iqqa totally laughed like a mad when she saw this, HAHAHA!

Lily, give up on carrying her, you can't afford her weight.  
You're like an ant, and she is like an elephant. 

See, this is the different between an ant carried an elephant, and an elephant carried an ant.

I have learned a lot of new words for the Japanese Language today  :D

Olympic, see. WHO IS THIS?!!
Your idol, HEBE! '我想我不会爱你'

No comments:

Post a Comment