Instagram

Saturday, October 30, 2010

RAISE it up & PUT it down

Now then I realize that it is not easy to work as a waiter/waitress in a hotel.  Okay, I worked as a waitress at Shangri-La Hotel yesterday, I thought it was a very easy job, but then, I was so wrong lol. 
This is our uniform, something like baju kebaya or whatever la. 

Before started to work, you can see a smiley face on me, but..... after we finished working, look at the next photo. Well, my job is to serve the foods and refilling drinks for the guests. I have to mention one thing is the tray that we used to carry the foods was so freaking heavy, I think the weight for the tray is around 2-3kg. Plus, we have to put the foods on it, so, can you imagine how heavy is the tray lol. Some more, we couldn't used both hand to carry it, only 1 hand :s  Each person take care for only one table, each table consists of 10persons, which means every time you serve on the foods, you have to take few times to serve all the foods to the guests because you're not be able to carry 10plates in a time. Every move you make must be extra careful, because once you make a mistake, your ass might be kick by the manager lol. Btw, this is a very good experience for me to work in such a event and I do learn a lot of things by working as a part time worker in hotel. Hoho
*Oh ya! One of the guest asked me: Are you came from China?
Me: NO, I'm not a 'zhong guo ren'
Guest: Local people? *with a doubt expression
Me: Yes, I'm local people :)

I'm totally dead! I can feel that my legs gonna broke into pieces anytime. 
Now my hands, legs, waist, neck and my whole body are sour to the maximum. I can't even raise up my hands now, how pityyyyyyy am I  :|

Started to work at 5pm, finished working at 12.30am. Reached home at around 2.30am. Went to bed at 3am. Miss my tutorial class this morning, not because of tired of whatever shit. But, I missed the bus for 2times lol. This is so funny, but I lazy to write out the process lol. Ask me if you really want to know, hoho

Lastly, Ah G Chuo & I   *I'm not fierce, but tired OK! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment