Instagram

Friday, March 16, 2012

D'

Oh hey, I'm back. Seriously, I'm so freaking lazy to blog about anything anymore. but then, i seriously have nothing to do in the office. So i decide to blog something which I kinda proud of myself. 


I've lose weight! Yes, I lose few KG in two months time. You must be thinking that, stupid girl, why are you so happy with losing few KG. Alright, FYI I hardly lose weight, I tried so hard, I even stop eating to make me myself lose weight, but then I failed, not until I find the powerful thingy. Until now, my weight is still dropping day by day, i'm not sure about the side effects, I don't care much because what I concern is- LOSE WEIGHT! Yes, it might harm my body & health but I couldn't care so much since I am aiming 40KG. 


I still remember one of my BFF told me that I should be on 45kg, that's his ideal weight of me. & now, I did it, I made it like finally! My current weight is 43.5kg. Friends thought that I take drugs, that's why my weight dropped so fast, HAHA! Oh ya, one last thing, my double chin gone!! 


Okay, here's some of the my fat face!








Weight dropping- look at the following photos, started to lose weight ;)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Vivian. Can tell me what eyeliner are you using?? It's so nice. Tq

Post a Comment