Instagram

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Study Mode: ON


Look at my dead stupid face, when I'm wearing spectacle, my eyes become like this -> ._.  LOL!


I am about to transform into a super nerdy look, because I needa fight for the finals
Fyi, 18th will be the first day of my finals, which means 11days left for me to study smart but not study hard yo. Uhh, I can die now, because I have 5subjects this semester and all of the subjects are like super tough! Tons of notes/maps/famous attractions to swallow, my brain and body cells are dying. Can someone please be my inspiration to study hard? Baah, there is no one for me except myself. I know my own thinking is the main point of deciding what and how to do things. 


'As long as I won't feel regretted with what I'm doing now then I think it's ok yeah' 


I'm young, I'm still young, so I think this is the best time for me to enjoy my life, but not keep on thinking why this will happened on me? why am I actually acting like a bitch? 
Uhhh, I'm really tired and It's time to get out of all these shits.


Honestly, I rather just let it be than finding out the reasons. It hurts when I get to know how and what cause me became today's me. I know it is IMPOSSIBLE for hoping the reason to be a good excuse for me. But no matter what, I will only feel thankful than feeling guilty from now on. Because, I'm able to take it as a part of my life, a part of my college life so that I will feel much more better with this thought. This kind of thought is not a bad thing at all but yet it is not a good thing right? Seriously, I understand and know exactly what's going on, just... I'm not ready to accept the fact yet. but now, I'm ready to face all these facts *A big clap for me myself*


I don't mind how people judge me with my life/attitude because if you get to know me when I was Thirteen, you will totally understand what kind of high school life I have been go through. 


Firstly, I'm not complaining about my friends, because I have giving out my forgiveness. Oh yeah, no more enemy, no more bad memories but good friends and good memories for me. I am now missing my high school life, because people taught me to be stronger, they changed me to become braver and a better person in facing different kind of hard situations. Am I right? I'm not afraid of any hard challenges, not anymore. I'd became a very independent teenager since the first day I chose to studied in KL. Yes, this is what I'm hoping for, I don't want to be like the coward that Vivian Tan used to be, being protected by her family and friends, not anymore! :)

Explore to more places, seeing new things, meeting new people and of course the most important thing is I can gain my life experiences with what I have been through! 'See, I grew up alot'

Live my life with my own style, big girl don't cry. <3


Best luck to those who are reading this now 

No comments:

Post a Comment